Compassionate Leadership Development
Compassionate Leadership Development is not about sending the “leaders” out to learn skills. It is about activating the LEADER in each of your people and creating a climate where everyone contributes, and is empowered to do so. It is a multidimensional strategy.
We all have a role in Compassionate Leadership–Let’s develop that. Why?
Compassionate, Leaders are:
- throughout an organization (there is a distinction between “leaders” and “decision makers”)
- capable of aligned action
- able to step away from the “ego” of a situation and move toward creating solutions and plans that consider many factors and overall impact.
- able to respond vs. react when core importances are at odds
- able to share the spotlight (and know that there are in fact, many “spotlights”)
- allow others strengths to flourish, in service of work esteem and goal attainment.
Compassionate Leadership allows individuals to understand their beliefs and those of the organization, and know how to respond when those two things collide. Everyone in an organization contributes to the Leadership Climate (which is different than the decision making chain), and has a role in the wellness and efficacy of the organization as well as its dis-ease. When the people behind the roles and decisions are acknowledged and powerfully channeled, the outcomes within an organization are transformed and heightened, and employee retention, engagement and achievement are improved.
Everyone in an organization contributes to the leadership climate
You don’t need to be a “CERTAIN KIND” of organization to benefit from, and maximize under the Compassionate Leadership Strategy, but with it, you will CERTAINLY create the KIND of organizational climate, that helps you thrive with one another, and with the business culture and objectives around you.
Get in touch, and we can begin the process of transforming the climate and efficacy of your organization.