Individual coaching is a powerful alliance between you and I. This dedicated partnership facilitates opportunities for you to really see what is going on in you, and set an action plan in motion that is in alignment with your personal values and vision. Deep understanding coupled with accountability, helps support your movement from unconscious patterns to conscious choice–this is a powerful thing.
I work to bring consciousness in core areas including:
- bringing greater awareness and clarity to your current circumstances
- identifying emotional blocks and patterns that impact your forward motion
- exercising new thoughts and behaviors to cultivate desired results
- crystallizing your ideas into compelling plans for action
Be who you want to be, more often, and in a wider range of circumstances. You have that in you, and it can be expressed in your work, your relationships, your dreams …your life. Yes, you can do that –
I put my skills at your disposal to help you be a leader in your life – from the inside out. I am committed to assisting you, as you find your way to who you are yearning to be, in any and all areas of your life–Co-Active Coaching addresses them all (at the same time). I am passionate about you freeing yourself from whatever binds you. I want for you to discover and own your core confidence (your nuclear fuel). I want you to know your unique footprint, and put it to use.
I strive to bring your knowing to the surface–be it from your head, heart or gut, it is all necessary and useful. Knowledge is indeed power: and the more personal power you have access to, the better!
Through coaching, my clients have hit pinnacles such as:
- repairing relationships that seemed “beyond repair”
- growing greater self-love, acceptance, understanding and confidence
- building a strong and empowered co-parent relationship
- reconnecting to their marriage
- building/growing their own successful businesses
- recovering from depression and suicidal thoughts/attempts
- conquering fear and anxiety
- moving through grief, and emotional and physical trauma/abuse
- earning professional certifications, recognition and accolades, consummate with high level achievement
While I cannot list all the successes my clients have enjoyed courtesy of investing in themselves and coaching (that list would be very long), what I want you to know is: IT WORKS. If you are willing to do the work it takes, and be championed, loved, and challenged…the possibilities are endless.
What if…you are one coaching relationship away from kicking ass at life?
Got something going on in your life, that you think is bigger than a Life Coach can handle? This is one of the places where coaching and counseling can overlap. Coaching mixed with my previous therapeutic interventionist background, allows me to bring a positive, exploratory focus to the unearthing of old wounds and patterns. I have expertise in the intervention and support of emotional and psychological/psychiatric concerns, as well as experience with grief processing and trauma release. These are a few of my facets, and I bring them to our calls in service of creating personal empowerment through emotional awareness, responsibility and expression. Yep. It works. It works for women, men, youth and couples. Want to see? Let’s do it!
In order to begin a coaching relationship with me, you need to:
- be ready to change
- be willing to get uncomfortable for the sake of your growth and development
- be curious about how to co-create a different life for yourself
- be willing to invest in yourself behaviorally, emotionally and financially
- be brave
- be clear that you are done “giving up on yourself”
- have reasons to start coaching that you want to tell me, and a few that you DON’T want to tell me
If you have questions, would like to book a free 30 minute sample session, or would like to discuss your coaching needs, please contact me.