I am Leah Halvorsen, CPCC,PCC. I am a Professionally Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation, a Certified Co-Active Life Coach (CPCC) through The Coaches Training Institute and a Leadership Development Consultant. I am based in Calgary, Alberta Canada. People ask: “what kind of Coach are you Leah?” Here’s the answer: I am a Heart Coach. What does that mean? As a coach, I am driven toward having you to access your mind, heart and gut. Each one is useful, and we ALL need access to each one. Of those three, we generally ignore our heart, or call it weak, burdensome or even scary.
I connect you to your heart. Why would you want to do that?
- you recognize the choices you make, and trust yourself to make them
- you become unburdened by your past
- you are able to taste contentment without seeking perfection
- the decisions you make are powerful and balanced
- you recognize and use your unique strengths and gifts
- the goals you set and achieve are vibrant and empowering
- your emotional spectrum becomes fuel for enlivened living, rather than something to beat down or deny
- you recognize and like the person you see in the mirror every day
I highly recommend working with Leah, particularly if you are ready for honest self-analysis and massive change.
Find You, Heal You, Love You, Be You–and from that all things are possible! Yep, it can be boiled down to that. Sound hokey? Try it…I dare you. It will be the bravest thing you have ever done.
This type of coaching is also useful for coaches who are embarking on the Certification journey with CTI. Certification is a rigorous and rewarding experience, and honing your coaching skills while discovering your personal blocks to success improves your ability to succeed within the program and beyond. It is my pleasure to coach individuals who are in this process.
I am a:
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, with 10 years full time coaching experience (CPCC) – (Coaches Training Institute)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) – International Coaching Federation
- Past CTI Calgary Community Development Representative – (Coaches Training Institute)
- Graduate, CTI Leadership Program (2010)
- Leadership Mentor with the CTI Leadership Mentoring Program
- C-IQ Enhanced Skills Practitioner
- was the Volunteer Coach Co-Ordinator, and part of the instructional team for the Wisconsin Youth Leadership Academy (WYLA)
- is a certified Laughter Yoga Leader
- has a Bachelor of Arts, Human and Social Development (University of Victoria, BC. Canada)
- has a diploma in Child and Youth Development (Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB. Canada)
- has extensive experience working with children, youth and families in support and intervention capacities
- is trained in suicide intervention and prevention